Alkemal strives to be the go-to company for all timber requirements, delivering confidence and stability to customers and prides itself on consistent customer satisfaction.
- More than 50 years of experience in the timber business “regarded as one of the Pioneers”
- Well-known for its quality service and products
- Established since 1962
- Incorporated as a Pte Ltd company in Singapore in 1982
- 100% Singapore owned company
- Headquartered in Singapore with branch offices located in Costa Rica, Ecuador, Panama, Ghana, Indonesia, Myanmar, Brazil, Canada, and India.
Teak for yacht building projects
- Teak FEQ Plus quality
- Teak FEQ Wide Boards quality
- Teak Margin Planks quality
- Teak Super Decking quality
- Teak SD & F+ side grain quality
- Teak Deckstrips, quarter sawn decking quality
- Teak Deckstrips, Super prime decking quality
Other products include
- Sawn Pyinkado (Origin: Myanmar)
- Gurjan Veneer, Teak Veneer (Origin: Indonesia and Myanmar)
- Sawn Bangkirai (Origin: Indonesia)
- Sawn Merbau (Origin: Indonesia)
- Round and rough square teak logs from Brazil, Ghana, Ecuador, Panama, Costa Rica.
All products can be produced as to clients’ specification and requirement.
Contact Alkemal today to discuss your marine timber requirements.